Friday, December 4, 2009

Blogging at work.

So... blogging at work doesn't exactly seem like the greatest idea, but frankly I am very much without something to do.

It is the end of the week. Thank goodness. I am exhausted as evidenced by my inability to get out of bed this morning. There really isn't a good reason to be this tired. I'm probably just not used to it. I mean, I don't even get up that early. I'll say it again, "thank goodness." I can wait to sleep in tomorrow.

It's been a really slow week. Apparently most of the people at this office are off-site. It's like a ghost town here. The sound of my typing is much too noticeable. Especially since everyone knows that I don't really have a reason to be typing this much. I assume they know I must be doing something I "shouldn't," and I'm sure they don't much care.

I am counting down the hours.

No comments: