Friday, February 29, 2008

Downsizing

I've always thought about this whenever I've changed my boy's clothes... he's just too heavy. I feel like I'm weight training when I'm holding him up with one hand. So I've thought up a solution. It may be impulsive (I feel like this hobby is rife with opportunities to be rash) but I want to downsize.

I'm thinking of going MSD. I love DIM SD sculpts so much and Achernar's been my first love but... I dunno I'm not feeling the size right now. It's really a pain to take him home with me whenever I go on break. He's just that cumbersome.

I'm very much wanting to reshell SungWoon into a Dollmore Pado. Plus, with some extra cash maybe I'll be afford another doll - cute Dollmore Cecile to be Wooju. Two is always better than one~

I'm just very concerned about letting go of my Achernar. I'm not sure I can go through with it. That sculpt is just so... so... <3

I just think it's time for a positive change.
This is positive, right?

No comments: