Friday, April 11, 2008

New Dollies

Ever since I sold my SD boy I've been filling that empty hole he left behind with other dolls.

My Hujoo arrived Wednesday, and I think she's a white skin... although I ordered normal. I'm not too concerned. Not to mention I already modded her ^^;;

Although I did say Blythes were primadonna material I couldn't help it and bought an ADG blonde. She's going to be named Emma Ego. She's in the process of being customized. I almost died from fatigue after I scalped her and gave her brain surgery. Damn that Ashton Drake for making their eye mechs so stubborn. In any case, now, I want a redhead (Ily Id) and a brunette (Lexis Super) to complete my "Psychic Apparatus".

Now I'm pining for a Dal. I've always wanted one, but never considered it realistically until now. She will be customized as well.

I really do like customizing my dollies. Stock dolls are uncool. I only buy dolls so I can make them mine through customization.

I'll be keeping an eye out for intriguing dolly faces.

I'm still hopelessly in love with Dollmore's Cecile, but he'll have to wait.

No comments: